About Inflow and Our Conversion Team
When you work with Inflow, you’ll get a fully transparent partnership with true eCommerce marketing experts. In short, we’re the real deal when it comes to eCommerce marketing.
Quick Facts About Us
- We’re an eCommerce marketing agency
- We focus on conversion services, SEO, Paid Online Advertising management and email marketing/automation
- We’ve been around for 11 years
- We have worked with hundreds of eCommerce clients in just about every industry you can imagine
- We have 29 full-time employees based in Denver, CO
- We offer true seasoned experts that know how to deliver bottom line business results
We’re considered one of the top eCommerce marketing agencies in the world by organizations such as:
Four Things that Make Inflow Different and Better
1. We’re eCommerce Specialists
Because of our laser focus on eCommerce, we understand the strategist and technical nuances of eCommerce marketing better than just about anyone else in the world, so we produce better results more quickly.
2. We Operate More Likes Business Consultants Than Narrowly Focused Tacticians
We understand you’re considering doing business with us for one reason and one reason only: to sell more stuff. Instead of focusing solely on selling and delivering the tactic you ask for, we’re willing to have a collaborative discussion with you to determine the best strategy for reaching your bottom line business goals.
3. Boutique Expertise – We Offer Comprehensive and Flexible Solutions Instead of Cookie Cutter Programs
Every client gets a team led by a truly seasoned eCommerce marketing expert with a track record of producing results. You won’t be handed off to some lower level person who just started their career. Furthermore, our senior practitioners are trained to take a proactive, flexible, and comprehensive approach to your marketing.
4. We Take Integrated Strategy Seriously
Maximizing conversions requires a tight integration between our team and all others supporting your online business. We don’t execute tactics in a vacuum. Even if you’re only working with us on conversion rate optimization, our team wants to know where the traffic is coming from and what other marketing you’re doing that may impact our efforts.
Your Conversion Team’s Experience
Should you choose to work with Inflow’s conversion team, know that you’ll be working with some of the most experienced eCommerce marketers in the world. Here are a few of our senior team leads:
- More than 10 years of conversion optimization experience
- Integrates fully with teams to facilitate all stages of the planning and development process
- Believes you can increase conversions in your sleep
- More than 15 years of conversion optimization experience
- Has designed and run more than 1,800 tests at Inflow
- Steals your competitor’s customers and converts them to yours, ninja style!
- Business Strategist and Marketing Professional with more than 10 years of optimization (Search & Conversion) experience.
- Creator of the Client Dashboards & Process on Trello our Clients use today.
- Loves to optimize anything and everything. It’s all about saving clicks and taps!
- Over 7 years of conversion optimization experience
- Driven by not only data and process but building quality relationships with clients
- “An AB test is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re going to get”
- Performance Marketing pro with 10 years of digital experience
- Expert at collecting and using data to reveal what is really going on with your customers
- You can always find a way to measure something. If we can measure it, we can improve it